Friday, November 21, 2008

pythagorean theorem

It's all a proof for me. One one side, I see my vision and know exactly what I want - and that end result is far reaching. On the other, I reside in the elementary stages of progress to reaching that ultimate goal. while work allows me to build that network, school hones my skill set in the communication field.

Never that great at proofs, I always struggled in prioritizing. However, being able to apply exactly what I learn in the 32 degree room of Mary Grayden (third floor) has shown significant results at 1909 K St NW. I've been able to translate a full Earth Hour strategic plan into an FDIC Minority Outreach plan. I've keyed in on specific tactics that make sense and written my own collateral material as a result.

In essence, the two complement each another and the match of my passion with my talent continuously surface Monday - Saturday 9 to 5 (and in the wee hours). American University and Porter Novelli are secretly engaging in love affair.

I am grateful for the balance and hopeful that a squared + b squared = c squared.

imani

No comments: